Miley Cyrus on Liam Hemsworth Split: I Was ‘So Scared’ of ‘Being Alone’ (VIDEO)
12:41 pm, December 16th, 2013VIDEO
The pop star says that her since-broken engagement to the movie hunk was at least partially rooted in fear.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year,” she tells Walters.
Cyrus adds, “I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can’t be yourself.”
The singer believes she moved too fast with Hemsworth, and while she doesn’t regret their relationship or engagement, she feels better since it ended.
“I don’t think I realized what 19 truly is, and I got engaged at 19, and I definitely wouldn’t change being engaged,” she tells Walters. “It was so fun wearing a fat rock for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy. I wait for those moments of silence, when I’m just at my house, by myself.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted