TAB: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth “Want To Have a Baby Quickly”
2:33 pm, July 2nd, 2012
In a piece titled “Miley’s Pregnancy Hopes,” the tabloid quotes a supposed “Cyrus family source” as saying, “Miley and Liam really want to have a baby quickly.”
The purported “insider” claims Hemsworth is the one pushing for a baby ASAP, adding, “His need for speed is competition with big bro Chris [Hemsworth], who had a daughter in May.”
The idea that Hemsworth would rush into having a child with his 19-year-old fiancé just because he’s in “competition” with his big brother is insane.
Not to mention that both Hemsworth and Cyrus’ schedules are completely packed at the moment, with the actor currently shooting Empire State, then gearing up to film The Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire, while Cyrus is hard at work on her new album.
In any case, a rep for Hemsworth tells Gossip Cop he’d “never heard” of the crazy baby rush theory .
And a source close to Cyrus adds that right now, the couple is only focused on “enjoying their engagement.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court