Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Photographers Sitting in Front of Her Home
1:57 pm, July 15th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is not happy again with the paparazzi in Los Angeles.
The singer-actress, who’s had clashes with overzealous photographers in the past, and even said she was “considering moving back to Nashville” because of L.A.’s “D Bag paparazzi,” is once more lashing out at photographers.
On Sunday, Cyrus tweeted, “How is it legal for men I’ve never seen before to sit in front of my house and then follow me around! So shady and scary.”
Just five days ago, an annoyed Cyrus vented, “I hate paparazzi with a passion. disgusting pigs. (no offense to pigs).”
What do you think about her paparazzi problem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage