Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Photographers Sitting in Front of Her Home
1:57 pm, July 15th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is not happy again with the paparazzi in Los Angeles.
The singer-actress, who’s had clashes with overzealous photographers in the past, and even said she was “considering moving back to Nashville” because of L.A.’s “D Bag paparazzi,” is once more lashing out at photographers.
On Sunday, Cyrus tweeted, “How is it legal for men I’ve never seen before to sit in front of my house and then follow me around! So shady and scary.”
Just five days ago, an annoyed Cyrus vented, “I hate paparazzi with a passion. disgusting pigs. (no offense to pigs).”
What do you think about her paparazzi problem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails