Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Photographers Sitting in Front of Her Home
1:57 pm, July 15th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is not happy again with the paparazzi in Los Angeles.
The singer-actress, who’s had clashes with overzealous photographers in the past, and even said she was “considering moving back to Nashville” because of L.A.’s “D Bag paparazzi,” is once more lashing out at photographers.
On Sunday, Cyrus tweeted, “How is it legal for men I’ve never seen before to sit in front of my house and then follow me around! So shady and scary.”
Just five days ago, an annoyed Cyrus vented, “I hate paparazzi with a passion. disgusting pigs. (no offense to pigs).”
What do you think about her paparazzi problem?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Conan O'Brien Says Mario Lopez Could Be President