Miley Cyrus: I’m Not Anorexic!
10:49 am, April 9th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is slamming accusations of an eating disorder, insisting that her recent weight loss is due to food allergies.
The starlet, who has been sporting a trimmer body lately, was forced to defend herself late Sunday night after sending out a seemingly innocuous tweet about wanting to eat food from Carl’s Jr.
“I can’t eat it. So I’m just gonna smell the sh*ttttt out of it!” she wrote, posting a photo of herself with a bag from the fast-food chain.
“My mouth is LITERALLY watering,” she continued.
That was apparently enough to set off a flurry of tweets suggesting that Cyrus was purposefully avoiding the high-calorie meal.
The starlet angrily responded, “For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It’s not about weight it’s about health.”
“Gluten is crapppp anyway,” she added before encouraging her followers to go gluten-free for a week.
“The change in your skin, phyisical [sic] and mental health is amazing!” Cyrus wrote. “U won’t go back!”
The LOL star also mentioned that she ate quite a bit on Easter, “but all of it was healthy and even more fulfilling!”
What do you think of Cyrus’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!