Miley Cyrus: I’m Not Anorexic!
10:49 am, April 9th, 2012
Miley Cyrus is slamming accusations of an eating disorder, insisting that her recent weight loss is due to food allergies.
The starlet, who has been sporting a trimmer body lately, was forced to defend herself late Sunday night after sending out a seemingly innocuous tweet about wanting to eat food from Carl’s Jr.
“I can’t eat it. So I’m just gonna smell the sh*ttttt out of it!” she wrote, posting a photo of herself with a bag from the fast-food chain.
“My mouth is LITERALLY watering,” she continued.
That was apparently enough to set off a flurry of tweets suggesting that Cyrus was purposefully avoiding the high-calorie meal.
The starlet angrily responded, “For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It’s not about weight it’s about health.”
“Gluten is crapppp anyway,” she added before encouraging her followers to go gluten-free for a week.
“The change in your skin, phyisical [sic] and mental health is amazing!” Cyrus wrote. “U won’t go back!”
The LOL star also mentioned that she ate quite a bit on Easter, “but all of it was healthy and even more fulfilling!”
What do you think of Cyrus’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?