Mila Kunis Has Gained 50 Pounds Since Dating Ashton Kutcher?
3:40 pm, December 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “Ashton’s feeling uneasy about his girlfriend’s transformation.”
The magazine then quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “When they started dating, [Kutcher] thought Mila was one of the hottest girls in the world, but in the eight months or so since they’ve been together, she’s totally let herself go.”
“Demi [Moore] may have been crazy,” says the supposed “source,” before adding, “but she always made sure to look good for Ashton, whereas Mila acts like she couldn’t care less.”
Wasn’t Kunis tapped the “Sexiest Woman Alive” just three months ago by Esquire?
Anyway, Star essentially used the worst paparazzi photo of Kunis it could find, and built a bogus story around it.
Regardless, an actual friend of Kunis tells us the tabloid is once again thin on facts, and that it’s 100 percent “not true” that she’s packed on 50 pounds — or that there’s any issue between her and Kutcher over her weight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank