Mila Kunis Has Gained 50 Pounds Since Dating Ashton Kutcher?
3:40 pm, December 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “Ashton’s feeling uneasy about his girlfriend’s transformation.”
The magazine then quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “When they started dating, [Kutcher] thought Mila was one of the hottest girls in the world, but in the eight months or so since they’ve been together, she’s totally let herself go.”
“Demi [Moore] may have been crazy,” says the supposed “source,” before adding, “but she always made sure to look good for Ashton, whereas Mila acts like she couldn’t care less.”
Wasn’t Kunis tapped the “Sexiest Woman Alive” just three months ago by Esquire?
Anyway, Star essentially used the worst paparazzi photo of Kunis it could find, and built a bogus story around it.
Regardless, an actual friend of Kunis tells us the tabloid is once again thin on facts, and that it’s 100 percent “not true” that she’s packed on 50 pounds — or that there’s any issue between her and Kutcher over her weight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us