Mila Kunis: “I Would Love to Do” a That ’70s Show Reunion (VIDEO)
12:36 pm, February 20th, 2013VIDEO
Mila Kunis says she would “love” to do a “That ’70s Show” reunion.
The actress, who was just 15 years old when the FOX comedy premiered in 1998, is “more than game” to reprise her role of Jackie Burkhart.
“Yeah, I would totally do it,” says Kunis. “Why not? I loved it… They were eight amazing years of my life.”
Kunis and some of her co-stars, including boyfriend Ashton Kutcher, came together last year to reflect on their hit series in honor of FOX’s 25th anniversary.
And even though Kunis’ character was no longer dating Kutcher’s Kelso when the show ended in 2006, something tells us she could probably get him to participate, too.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage