Mila Kunis Stalker Pleads No Contest, Must Stay Away From Actress for 10 Years
5:44 pm, January 22nd, 2013
Mila Kunis’ alleged stalker pleaded no contest on Tuesday, and was ordered to stay away from the actress for 10 years.
The altercation followed a February arrest for breaking into the movie star’s empty condo, as well as other incidents.
Dunn was given credit for 528 days spent in jail, but must complete a 6-month residential rehab program.
He will also be on felony probation for five years, and must stay away from Kunis’ assistants, managers and agents.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement