Mila Kunis Stalker Pleads No Contest, Must Stay Away From Actress for 10 Years
5:44 pm, January 22nd, 2013
Mila Kunis’ alleged stalker pleaded no contest on Tuesday, and was ordered to stay away from the actress for 10 years.
The altercation followed a February arrest for breaking into the movie star’s empty condo, as well as other incidents.
Dunn was given credit for 528 days spent in jail, but must complete a 6-month residential rehab program.
He will also be on felony probation for five years, and must stay away from Kunis’ assistants, managers and agents.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired