Mila Kunis Stalker Pleads No Contest, Must Stay Away From Actress for 10 Years
5:44 pm, January 22nd, 2013
Mila Kunis’ alleged stalker pleaded no contest on Tuesday, and was ordered to stay away from the actress for 10 years.
The altercation followed a February arrest for breaking into the movie star’s empty condo, as well as other incidents.
Dunn was given credit for 528 days spent in jail, but must complete a 6-month residential rehab program.
He will also be on felony probation for five years, and must stay away from Kunis’ assistants, managers and agents.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?