Mila Kunis Defends Justin Timberlake in Russian at Moscow Press Junket
3:12 pm, August 3rd, 2011VIDEO
When Timberlake was asked by a reporter why he was concentrating more on his film career than music these days, before he could answer via a translator, the Ukrainian born Kunis jumped to her comrade’s defense.
In her native Russian, Kunis snapped, “Why movies? Why not?”
She added, “What kind of question is that? Why are you here?”
The crowd, which laughed and cheered, seemed to be on her side.
An appreciative Timberlake then joked that Kunis “is my bodyguard.”
Check out the video below of Timberlake having the benefit of a Russian-speaking friend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand