Mila Kunis Defends Justin Timberlake in Russian at Moscow Press Junket
3:12 pm, August 3rd, 2011VIDEO
When Timberlake was asked by a reporter why he was concentrating more on his film career than music these days, before he could answer via a translator, the Ukrainian born Kunis jumped to her comrade’s defense.
In her native Russian, Kunis snapped, “Why movies? Why not?”
She added, “What kind of question is that? Why are you here?”
The crowd, which laughed and cheered, seemed to be on her side.
An appreciative Timberlake then joked that Kunis “is my bodyguard.”
Check out the video below of Timberlake having the benefit of a Russian-speaking friend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now