Mila Kunis Defends Justin Timberlake in Russian at Moscow Press Junket
3:12 pm, August 3rd, 2011VIDEO
When Timberlake was asked by a reporter why he was concentrating more on his film career than music these days, before he could answer via a translator, the Ukrainian born Kunis jumped to her comrade’s defense.
In her native Russian, Kunis snapped, “Why movies? Why not?”
She added, “What kind of question is that? Why are you here?”
The crowd, which laughed and cheered, seemed to be on her side.
An appreciative Timberlake then joked that Kunis “is my bodyguard.”
Check out the video below of Timberlake having the benefit of a Russian-speaking friend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us