Mila Kunis Defends Justin Timberlake in Russian at Moscow Press Junket
3:12 pm, August 3rd, 2011VIDEO
When Timberlake was asked by a reporter why he was concentrating more on his film career than music these days, before he could answer via a translator, the Ukrainian born Kunis jumped to her comrade’s defense.
In her native Russian, Kunis snapped, “Why movies? Why not?”
She added, “What kind of question is that? Why are you here?”
The crowd, which laughed and cheered, seemed to be on her side.
An appreciative Timberlake then joked that Kunis “is my bodyguard.”
Check out the video below of Timberlake having the benefit of a Russian-speaking friend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet