Mila Kunis Named “Sexiest Woman Alive” (PHOTOS)
6:53 pm, October 6th, 2012PHOTOS + VIDEO
The magazine bestows the title upon the Ted actress in its November 2012 issue.
PHOTOS & VIDEO BELOW
In the accompanying interview, Kunis talks about the ugly side of Hollywood (“People are a**holes and people lie”), being able to do comedy on screen (“I’m not funny… I just know how to deliver a joke”), and other topics ranging from her experience as an immigrant to being followed by paparazzi.
She also delves into politics, religion, breaking the law, her sometimes-boss Seth MacFarlane, and making sure not to become defined by what she does.
“I love what I do. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. But when I’m done with work, I’m done with work,” says Kunis.
She continues, “I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn’t make them proud.”
Check out photos and video from her Esquire cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always
- Blue Ivy's Fro On Display In Spain
- Daddy's Girls: Celebs And Their Dads
- 5 Super Pretentious Celebrity Emotional Outbursts