Mila Kunis Named “Sexiest Woman Alive” (PHOTOS)
6:53 pm, October 6th, 2012PHOTOS + VIDEO
The magazine bestows the title upon the Ted actress in its November 2012 issue.
PHOTOS & VIDEO BELOW
In the accompanying interview, Kunis talks about the ugly side of Hollywood (“People are a**holes and people lie”), being able to do comedy on screen (“I’m not funny… I just know how to deliver a joke”), and other topics ranging from her experience as an immigrant to being followed by paparazzi.
She also delves into politics, religion, breaking the law, her sometimes-boss Seth MacFarlane, and making sure not to become defined by what she does.
“I love what I do. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. But when I’m done with work, I’m done with work,” says Kunis.
She continues, “I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn’t make them proud.”
Check out photos and video from her Esquire cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014