Mila Kunis Helps Save Life of Worker Who Suffered Seizure in Actress’ Home
10:08 am, May 8th, 2012
Mila Kunis rushed to help a worker who had a violent seizure in her house on Saturday, helping to prevent him from choking until paramedics arrived.
The actress was in her Los Angeles residence when the 50-year-old man collapsed and began to vomit and cough up blood after biting through his tongue, reports TMZ.
Kunis is said to have had her friend call 911 while she rushed to the worker’s side and turned his head to stop him from choking.
Paramedics took the man to the hospital, and he’s fortunately made a full recovery.
Kunis herself has had quite a bit of drama recently.
One day before the medical crisis at her house, the actress was accosted by an alleged stalker outside her gym.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"