Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Have “Baby On the Way,” Says Mag
12:39 pm, November 8th, 2012
Embarrassingly rehashing an inaccurate report that Gossip Cop debunked last week, the tabloid announces, “The former costars of ‘That ’70s Show’ will be starting a family!”
So, what evidence does the mag offer to support its claims?
The mag notes that Kunis “was spotted out last month looking more plump than usual.”
But that’s not all!
A supposed “friend” of the couple tells the tab, “Ashton has been begging Mila to have his child ever since they started dating, and he can be very persuasive when he wants something!”
The so-called “pal” adds, “He’s thrilled. This means the world to him.”
Wow, how wonderfully… vague.
Let’s take a moment to recap the mag’s alleged proof that Kunis is pregnant.
Star says the actress was supposedly looking “plump” on one occasion; Kutcher allegedly wants a baby; and he’s happy.
None of that amounts to Kunis being pregnant.
Just like the previous false baby story, this tale is completely inaccurate.
A rep for Kunis once again tells Gossip Cop it’s “NOT TRUE” that the actress is expecting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage