Mila Kunis: I “Love” Internet Dating Sites
10:19 am, June 29th, 2012
Mila Kunis has a confession: She loves online dating sites!
The Ted star makes the admission in Glamour’s August issue, revealing that she frequently uses sites like OkCupid — to set up her friends.
“It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy,” she explains.
Kunis confirms there are unsuspecting bachelors out there “who have had conversations with me on OkCupid, to be exact,” adding, “They had no clue.”
But would the actress ever put up her own profile?
She tells the magazine, “If I didn’t do what I do, I would do Internet dating instead of going out to bars. In two seconds I would. It makes so much more sense.”
The problem, Kunis says, is that she’s “not in one state long enough.”
“I’ve never dated,” she insists. “I can say this honestly: I don’t know what it’s like to date.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years