Marine Asks Mila Kunis to Attend Corps Ball With Him [VIDEO]
7:03 pm, July 8th, 2011VIDEO
Mila Kunis just got a big offer – but it’s not for a movie role.
Sgt. Scott Moore of the U.S. Marines in stationed in Afghanistan right now, but he’d like the “Friends with Benefits” actress to be his date for the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina on November 18.
In a short video (below) posted to YouTube, Sgt. Moore (who tells Kunis she can call him “Scott”) asks her to think about it and then get back to him.
No word yet on whether Kunis plans to go.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting