Marine: Dance Date with Mila Kunis a ‘Blast’ that ‘Exceeded Expectations’ (VIDEO)
10:07 am, November 21st, 2011VIDEO
Sgt. Scott Moore, who took Mila Kunis as his date to the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina on Friday, appeared on “Good Morning America” to discuss their highly-publicized night out together.
“It was a blast, it was a great time,” said Moore. “It exceeded my expectations.”
He said he was surprised by how “down to earth” the actress was in person, saying she was “very interested to learn about [the Marines'] history and traditions.”
Moore wasn’t sure Kunis would take him up on his initial offer, but thought he had nothing to lose and “it worked out for me.”
“We danced a little bit,” he says, describing the evening as “very memorable.”
While there was no goodnight kiss, Moore and Kunis “promised to keep in touch.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try