Mila Kunis Attends Marine Corps Ball
3:27 pm, November 19th, 2011
Mila Kunis made good on her promise to attend the Marine Corps Ball.
Their big night came on Friday, when Moore, who recently returned from duty in Afghanistan, took Kunis to the military event in Greenville, North Carolina.
No press was allowed inside, but local photographers caught Kunis arriving at the venue, and Marine spokesperson Sgt. Scott Sasser confirmed that she and Moore enjoyed themselves.
He described it as “one of the most moving evenings I’ve ever had.”
Gossip Cop thinks it’s very cool that all three stars made time and showed support for the Marines in a very memorable way.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank