Mila Kunis Attends Marine Corps Ball
3:27 pm, November 19th, 2011
Mila Kunis made good on her promise to attend the Marine Corps Ball.
Their big night came on Friday, when Moore, who recently returned from duty in Afghanistan, took Kunis to the military event in Greenville, North Carolina.
No press was allowed inside, but local photographers caught Kunis arriving at the venue, and Marine spokesperson Sgt. Scott Sasser confirmed that she and Moore enjoyed themselves.
He described it as “one of the most moving evenings I’ve ever had.”
Gossip Cop thinks it’s very cool that all three stars made time and showed support for the Marines in a very memorable way.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin