WATCH: Mila Kunis Confirms That She WILL Attend Marine Corps Ball
4:59 pm, July 15th, 2011VIDEO
Mila Kunis has confirmed, once and for all, that she will be attending the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina on November 18.
It was very sweet, and Kunis accepted.
Then Billy Bush said on “Access Hollywood” that Kunis would not be going due to other obligations, which sparked a round of will-she-or-won’t-she rumors.
Alongside Justin Timberlake at a press event for their movie Friends With Benefits, Kunis said she’d “happily” clear it up.
“Do not believe what Billy Bush says,” began Kunis. “Please, I beg of you.”
“Never did I say that I was not going; he made it up and people believed it, unfortunately.”
“I am attending,” confirmed Kunis. I’m going November 18. I will be there… I accepted an invitation, and I’m staying true to my word.”
Check out video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court