WATCH: Mila Kunis Confirms That She WILL Attend Marine Corps Ball
4:59 pm, July 15th, 2011VIDEO
Mila Kunis has confirmed, once and for all, that she will be attending the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina on November 18.
It was very sweet, and Kunis accepted.
Then Billy Bush said on “Access Hollywood” that Kunis would not be going due to other obligations, which sparked a round of will-she-or-won’t-she rumors.
Alongside Justin Timberlake at a press event for their movie Friends With Benefits, Kunis said she’d “happily” clear it up.
“Do not believe what Billy Bush says,” began Kunis. “Please, I beg of you.”
“Never did I say that I was not going; he made it up and people believed it, unfortunately.”
“I am attending,” confirmed Kunis. I’m going November 18. I will be there… I accepted an invitation, and I’m staying true to my word.”
Check out video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always