Mila Kunis “Jealous” of Ashton Kutcher’s Relationship With Selma Blair?
4:25 pm, January 8th, 2014
The magazine, which has a spotty track record when it comes to the couple, quotes a so-called “source” who claims, “Mila says he talks to Selma more than he does to her.”
According to the tabloid, Kutcher supposedly told Kunis the alleged chats are “strictly business discussions about Selma possibly appearing on his CBS series, ‘Two and a Half Men,’ next season.”
However, the “insider” adds, “That hasn’t stopped Mila from getting irate about his late-night, very flirtatious calls to Selma.”
This story is complete nonsense.
Kutcher and Blair have been friends since they starred in Down to You together in 2000, and there’s absolutely nothing romantic going on between them.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is totally false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties