Mila Kunis “Jealous” of Ashton Kutcher’s Relationship With Selma Blair?
4:25 pm, January 8th, 2014
The magazine, which has a spotty track record when it comes to the couple, quotes a so-called “source” who claims, “Mila says he talks to Selma more than he does to her.”
According to the tabloid, Kutcher supposedly told Kunis the alleged chats are “strictly business discussions about Selma possibly appearing on his CBS series, ‘Two and a Half Men,’ next season.”
However, the “insider” adds, “That hasn’t stopped Mila from getting irate about his late-night, very flirtatious calls to Selma.”
This story is complete nonsense.
Kutcher and Blair have been friends since they starred in Down to You together in 2000, and there’s absolutely nothing romantic going on between them.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is totally false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin