CLAIM: Mila Kunis “Chases” James Franco to ‘Oz’
5:35 pm, April 6th, 2011
It appears the only way Mila Kunis can avoid bogus tabloid-fueled romance rumors would be to stop appearing in movies that also star men.
In Touch takes the lead in this round of baseless speculation, claiming Kunis “scoop[ed] up” the role of Theodora the witch in Oz just so she could get closer to Franco.
The actor is “her latest conquest,” declares the magazine, which cites a so-called “source” as saying, “They start filming soon, and she’s really excited to see where this could lead.”
We already know exactly where it will lead – to rumors that Kunis and Franco have struck up an on-set romance, at least until she begins her next project, when she’ll inevitably be linked to that leading man.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop the Franco rumor is “not true” and points out that the actress was producers’ first choice for her Oz role.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z