CLAIM: Mila Kunis “Chases” James Franco to ‘Oz’
5:35 pm, April 6th, 2011
It appears the only way Mila Kunis can avoid bogus tabloid-fueled romance rumors would be to stop appearing in movies that also star men.
In Touch takes the lead in this round of baseless speculation, claiming Kunis “scoop[ed] up” the role of Theodora the witch in Oz just so she could get closer to Franco.
The actor is “her latest conquest,” declares the magazine, which cites a so-called “source” as saying, “They start filming soon, and she’s really excited to see where this could lead.”
We already know exactly where it will lead – to rumors that Kunis and Franco have struck up an on-set romance, at least until she begins her next project, when she’ll inevitably be linked to that leading man.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop the Franco rumor is “not true” and points out that the actress was producers’ first choice for her Oz role.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet