Mila Kunis Wants Fifty Shades of Grey Role, Claims Tab
2:48 pm, January 25th, 2013
A new report from The Sun claims the actress “admitted she could have a ‘good time’ playing the erotic novel’s heroine.”
The tabloid quotes Kunis as supposedly saying, “There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you’re going to have a good time doing it.”
We’re not sure how the paper can take that vague statement, allegedly said to the tab by Kunis, and fashion it into a “report” about the star wanting a role in Fifty Shades of Grey.
It doesn’t matter, though, because she NEVER actually said it.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop, “She never spoke to The Sun,” calling the story “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank