Mila Kunis Wants Fifty Shades of Grey Role, Claims Tab
2:48 pm, January 25th, 2013
A new report from The Sun claims the actress “admitted she could have a ‘good time’ playing the erotic novel’s heroine.”
The tabloid quotes Kunis as supposedly saying, “There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you’re going to have a good time doing it.”
We’re not sure how the paper can take that vague statement, allegedly said to the tab by Kunis, and fashion it into a “report” about the star wanting a role in Fifty Shades of Grey.
It doesn’t matter, though, because she NEVER actually said it.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop, “She never spoke to The Sun,” calling the story “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look