Mila Kunis Wants Fifty Shades of Grey Role, Claims Tab
2:48 pm, January 25th, 2013
A new report from The Sun claims the actress “admitted she could have a ‘good time’ playing the erotic novel’s heroine.”
The tabloid quotes Kunis as supposedly saying, “There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you’re going to have a good time doing it.”
We’re not sure how the paper can take that vague statement, allegedly said to the tab by Kunis, and fashion it into a “report” about the star wanting a role in Fifty Shades of Grey.
It doesn’t matter, though, because she NEVER actually said it.
A source close to Kunis tells Gossip Cop, “She never spoke to The Sun,” calling the story “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young