Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher “Moving to London,” Claims Tab
11:00 am, January 28th, 2013
The tabloid, which just days ago falsely claimed Kunis wanted to play Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey, now says she and Kutcher are relocating to the U.K. while she films the upcoming movie Jupiter Ascending.
According to the paper, “The couple are already househunting in the flash Marylebone area, where their neighbours will include Kate Hudson and Guy Ritchie.”
One supposed “source” for the tab notes, “Mila is over for at least six months filming near London and Ashton has decided to head here too. They spend most of their time glued to each other’s side.”
The Sun says, “Ashton’s finished work on his biopic of Apple founder Steve Jobs so has time off,” adding, “It also takes him away from the U.S., where his messy divorce from Demi Moore is being finalized.”
Unfortunately, no matter where Kunis and Kutcher happen to live, it’s unlikely they’ll be able escape such messy tabloid journalism as this.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Kunis insider, who tells us it is “NOT TRUE” that she and Kutcher are house hunting in London.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?
- Did Teen Mom Maci Bookout Get Veneers?