Mila Kunis On Dating Longtime Friend Ashton Kutcher: “People Change”
9:58 am, February 12th, 2013PHOTO
Asked about her life as a bachelorette after splitting from Macaulay Culkin, the actress says, “For four years I was single. An amazing time. I love being single.”
Last year, Kunis began dating her longtime friend Kutcher, but she refused to discuss her relationship with the magazine.
Shown a photo of Kutcher, the “That ’70s Show” alum would only say, “I didn’t think this was going to be about my friends… Not about who my friends are, who I’m dating, or who I may have ever dated. That’s not talking about myself!”
Still, when the mag tells her it’s interesting that she’s dating her old friend, Kunis offers, “People change. So who you knew years ago is not necessarily the person that you [know now].”
However, Kunis was more than willing to talk about on-screen nudity.
On showing skin in Friends With Benefits, Kunis shares, “I showed side boob. I don’t need to show a**. You get one or the other. You don’t get both.”
She explains, “You can look [online] and see what Starbucks I go to. You can look and see what gym I go to. You can go online and look at my daily activities. And they have no concept of what kind of danger that puts people in.”
“You’re constantly worried that something’s going to get out that’s going to put your life in danger or your loved ones,” laments Kunis.
The issue hits newsstands mid-month.
What do you think about Kunis staying mum on Kutcher?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court