Mila Kunis Accepts Marine’s YouTube Invite to Marine Corps Ball
1:18 pm, July 11th, 2011
Last week, Moore, who’s currently stationed in Afghanistan, asked out the Black Swan actress via YouTube.
And guess what? Kunis says yes!
Over the weekend, FOX411 asked the actress about Moore’s offer, and her Friends with Benefits co-star Justin Timberlake jumped into action on the marine’s behalf.
“You need to do it for your country,” Timberlake told Kunis. “I’m going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.”
When Kunis asked Timberlake if he’d come, too, he replied, “They don’t want me! They want you! You need to do it for your country.”
“I’ll do it,” said Kunis.
Way to go, Sgt. Moore!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"