Mike Tyson: I’m a “Vicious Alcoholic” on The” Verge of Dying” (VIDEO)
4:54 pm, August 24th, 2013VIDEO
Mike Tyson has admitted to lying about being sober, telling reporters, “I’m on the verge of dying, because I’m a vicious alcoholic.”
The former heavyweight champ made the revelation during a startling press conference on Friday (see video below).
After veering into an unexpected tangent about wishing to “make amends” with everyone he’s hurt, Tyson declared, “I’m a bad guy sometimes. I did a lot of bad things, and I want to be forgiven.”
He continued, “So in order for me to be forgiven, I hope they can forgive me. I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life now. I wanna live my sober life. I don’t wanna die. I’m on the verge of dying, because I’m a vicious alcoholic.”
Tyson says he’s ready to start anew.
“I haven’t drank or took drugs in six days, and for me that’s a miracle,” announced the boxing legend. “I’ve been lying to everybody else that think I was sober, but I’m not. This is my sixth day. I’m never gonna use again.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms