Carrie Underwood’s Hubby Mike Fisher Traded to Nashville
1:23 pm, February 10th, 2011
Good news for Carrie Underwood!
Her husband, NHL player Mike Fisher, was just traded from the Ottawa Senators to the Nashville Predators – meaning he’ll be based right in the heart of the country music industry, where Underwood makes her own professional home.
The couple married last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails