Carrie Underwood’s Hubby Mike Fisher Traded to Nashville
1:23 pm, February 10th, 2011
Good news for Carrie Underwood!
Her husband, NHL player Mike Fisher, was just traded from the Ottawa Senators to the Nashville Predators – meaning he’ll be based right in the heart of the country music industry, where Underwood makes her own professional home.
The couple married last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank