Carrie Underwood’s Hubby Mike Fisher Traded to Nashville
1:23 pm, February 10th, 2011
Good news for Carrie Underwood!
Her husband, NHL player Mike Fisher, was just traded from the Ottawa Senators to the Nashville Predators – meaning he’ll be based right in the heart of the country music industry, where Underwood makes her own professional home.
The couple married last July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy