VIDEO: Mike Ditka Goes “Wrecking Ball” For Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show Spot
11:06 pm, January 26th, 2014VIDEO
Mike Ditka pulls a Miley Cyrus, riding a wrecking ball into a new Pepsi commercial mashing up music and football in anticipation of next Sunday’s Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The spot, which was choreographed by Mark Ballas, premiered during the Grammy Awards.
It features other NFL icons like Deion Sanders and Terry Bradshaw.
Gossip Cop will have coverage of the Bruno Mars performance at halftime of the February 2 Super Bowl between Seattle and Denver.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting