VIDEO: Mike Ditka Goes “Wrecking Ball” For Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show Spot
11:06 pm, January 26th, 2014VIDEO
Mike Ditka pulls a Miley Cyrus, riding a wrecking ball into a new Pepsi commercial mashing up music and football in anticipation of next Sunday’s Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The spot, which was choreographed by Mark Ballas, premiered during the Grammy Awards.
It features other NFL icons like Deion Sanders and Terry Bradshaw.
Gossip Cop will have coverage of the Bruno Mars performance at halftime of the February 2 Super Bowl between Seattle and Denver.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet