Mick Jagger Answers “Frequently Asked Questions” About Him in SNL Monologue
11:49 pm, May 19th, 2012VIDEO
Mick Jagger hosted the season finale of “Saturday Night Live,” and opened the show with a monologue by answering “frequently asked questions” about him.
He talked about popularly asked questions like who his favorite Rolling Stone is, his favorite new band, and whether he’s finally gotten satisfaction.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank