Michelle Williams Steams Up GQ in Marilyn Monroe-Inspired Underwear Layout (PICS)
12:08 pm, January 17th, 2012PHOTOS
The actress strips down to her underwear for the steamy photo shoot, and talks about her struggle to play “sexy” on film.
“I wouldn’t say that that would be one of my first qualities as a human being – being sexy,” says the My Week with Marilyn star.
She adds, “And I think because my character on Dawson’s Creek was sexy… sexualized… sexual… I saw all the negative attention and connotations that can come along with that. And that those things can keep people from seeing you clearly.”
Williams made a conscious decision to go into a lot of less-than-glamorous roles, explaining, “I really wanted to do that. When you play sexy you’re kind of playing just for men. That is something you have to police and turn it on its head.”
Having gotten a bit older, though, Williams looked at “sexiness” in a different way.
“It’s funny spending your twenties running away from it, and then you hit your thirties… wait a second! Come back! I want that time back when I didn’t appreciate what I had,” she tells the magazine.
She continues, “That kid of ripe sexuality, when you hit your thirties you feel more in possession of it, you feel it’s not something that can be sort of taken away from you and reassembled.”
Check out more photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?