Michelle Williams Talks About Heath Ledger’s Death (VIDEO)
2:38 pm, December 23rd, 2010VIDEO
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling had some fun this week with “Nightline” anchor Cynthia McFadden‘s question about whether the Blue Valentine co-stars are dating in real life, but Williams also spoke very movingly about former partner Heath Ledger for the first time since his 2008 death.
Williams talks about falling in love with Ledger on the set of Brokeback Mountain, the pain of his tragic passing, and their five-year-old daughter Matilda.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri