Jason Segel & Michelle Williams Engaged After Comic-Con Proposal?
5:23 pm, July 26th, 2012
The tabloid touts a big “exclusive” claiming Segel (along with Williams’ 6-year-old daughter Matilda) “secretly followed” the actress from New York to California, where Williams promoted Oz: The Great and Powerful at Comic-Con in San Diego earlier this month.
Williams supposedly came back to her hotel suite to find her boyfriend and daughter, and the mag says that “happy surprise” was soon after “eclipsed by an even more joyful event — when Jason popped the question!”
“Jason arranged to have Michelle’s hotel suite covered in purple flowers — her favorite color,” explains a so-called “insider” for Star, adding, “He also had Matilda sitting on Michelle’s bed, holding a lavender bouquet for her mom.”
After Williams wrapped up her Comic-Con appearance, says the tab’s source, she returned to her suite and “was obviously thrilled to find Jason and her daughter there.”
That’s when the actress purportedly saw a note attached to the flowers.
“It simply said, ‘Will you marry me?’” reports the Star source. “And that was that! Pure and simple, just the way they like it.”
If only it existed outside Star’s overactive imagination!
Unfortunately for the tabloid, it never happened.
Segel has not popped the question.
While he may ask Williams to marry him in the future, the couple is not currently engaged.
A source close to the actor flatly tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party