Michelle Williams: I Didn’t Know Who Jason Segel Was Before We Started Dating
5:04 pm, February 5th, 2013PHOTO
The very private actress reveals, “He is nice… I didn’t actually realize who he was before I started dating him. I saw The Muppets movie, and I thought, ‘oh, that’s cute,’ but the truth is I didn’t realize he made a lot of very popular, funny movies or was on a TV show.”
Williams, who’s 5 foot 4 inches, says she was also caught off guard by Segel’s height.
She adds, “But maybe more important, I didn’t realize he was so tall [6’4”]. I thought, ‘Hey, man, you’re cramping my style!’ I tried wearing wedge heels for a while to compensate, but it wasn’t me and I just gave up.”
Williams appears on the cover of InStyle with her Oz the Great and Powerful costars, Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz.
The magazine hits newsstands on February 8.
Do you like Williams and Segel as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?