Michelle Obama to Make Late Night TV Debut as First Lady on The Tonight Show
1:15 pm, January 19th, 2012
Mrs. Obama is expected to discuss her “Let’s Move” campaign against childhood obesity, as well as life inside the White House and her upcoming book, “American Grown.”
She appeared on Leno’s program in October 2008, just days before Barack Obama was elected President.
The First Lady recently appeared on an episode of the Nickelodeon series “iCarly” to support an initiative assisting military families.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank