Michelle Obama to Make Late Night TV Debut as First Lady on The Tonight Show
1:15 pm, January 19th, 2012
Mrs. Obama is expected to discuss her “Let’s Move” campaign against childhood obesity, as well as life inside the White House and her upcoming book, “American Grown.”
She appeared on Leno’s program in October 2008, just days before Barack Obama was elected President.
The First Lady recently appeared on an episode of the Nickelodeon series “iCarly” to support an initiative assisting military families.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?