Michelle Obama to Make Late Night TV Debut as First Lady on The Tonight Show
1:15 pm, January 19th, 2012
Mrs. Obama is expected to discuss her “Let’s Move” campaign against childhood obesity, as well as life inside the White House and her upcoming book, “American Grown.”
She appeared on Leno’s program in October 2008, just days before Barack Obama was elected President.
The First Lady recently appeared on an episode of the Nickelodeon series “iCarly” to support an initiative assisting military families.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"