WATCH: Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon Have Potato Sack Race in White House
10:03 am, February 8th, 2012VIDEO
Michelle Obama is doing whatever she can to promote her “Let’s Move!” program to promote exercise and combat childhood obesity.
And if that means competing in a potato sack race in the White House against Jimmy Fallon, so be it.
The First Lady and the talk show host actually squared off in a series of events at the world’s most famous residence, including dodgeball and tug of war.
Fun was had, children learned the value of physical activity from a late night TV program, and even Bo, the First Dog, is involved!
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable