WATCH: Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon Have Potato Sack Race in White House
10:03 am, February 8th, 2012VIDEO
Michelle Obama is doing whatever she can to promote her “Let’s Move!” program to promote exercise and combat childhood obesity.
And if that means competing in a potato sack race in the White House against Jimmy Fallon, so be it.
The First Lady and the talk show host actually squared off in a series of events at the world’s most famous residence, including dodgeball and tug of war.
Fun was had, children learned the value of physical activity from a late night TV program, and even Bo, the First Dog, is involved!
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup