WATCH: Michelle Obama and Jimmy Fallon Have Potato Sack Race in White House
10:03 am, February 8th, 2012VIDEO
Michelle Obama is doing whatever she can to promote her “Let’s Move!” program to promote exercise and combat childhood obesity.
And if that means competing in a potato sack race in the White House against Jimmy Fallon, so be it.
The First Lady and the talk show host actually squared off in a series of events at the world’s most famous residence, including dodgeball and tug of war.
Fun was had, children learned the value of physical activity from a late night TV program, and even Bo, the First Dog, is involved!
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller