Michelle Obama and Daughters Rock Out at Beyonce Concert in Atlantic City
2:43 pm, May 27th, 2012
They were among the 5,500 who attended singer’s performance at Revel Resorts in Atlantic City.
Gossip Cop hears the Obamas cheered throughout the concert; sang along to such Beyonce songs as “Love on Top;” and even did their best “Single Ladies” moves.
Beyonce’s Memorial Day Weekend concerts are her first since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy in January.
In between singing hits like “Crazy in Love” and “Party,” Beyonce told the crowd, ”Y’all don’t know how hard I had to work,” noting, “I had to lose 60 pounds. They had me on the treadmill, eating lettuce.”
She jokingly added, “Now tonight I’m gonna get chocolate wasted!”
The admiration between Michelle Obama and Beyonce is mutual.
In addition to describing Obama as “humble, loving, and sincere,” Beyonce wrote, “Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that u do for us – I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery