Terrence Howard’s Wife Files for Divorce
4:15 pm, February 2nd, 2011
The couple married on January 20, 2010 and separated on January 27, 2011.
They have no children together.
Ghent is seeking spousal support and cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split. She is also asking that Howard pay her legal fees.
Howard was previously married – twice – to Lori McCommas, with whom he has three children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?