Terrence Howard’s Wife Files for Divorce
4:15 pm, February 2nd, 2011
The couple married on January 20, 2010 and separated on January 27, 2011.
They have no children together.
Ghent is seeking spousal support and cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split. She is also asking that Howard pay her legal fees.
Howard was previously married – twice – to Lori McCommas, with whom he has three children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills