Terrence Howard’s Wife Files for Divorce
4:15 pm, February 2nd, 2011
The couple married on January 20, 2010 and separated on January 27, 2011.
They have no children together.
Ghent is seeking spousal support and cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split. She is also asking that Howard pay her legal fees.
Howard was previously married – twice – to Lori McCommas, with whom he has three children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss