Michelle Chamuel Sings “I Kissed a Girl,” The Voice Judges Like It! (VIDEO)
11:39 pm, April 1st, 2013VIDEO
Michelle Chamuel impressed the judges with a fiery performance of Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl” on night three of “The Voice” blind auditions.
Adam Levine, Shakira and Usher all turned their chairs around in hopes of scoring the singer, who’s the front woman in the band Ella Riot.
In the end, Chamuel went with Team Usher.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage