Michelle Chamuel Sings “I Kissed a Girl,” The Voice Judges Like It! (VIDEO)
11:39 pm, April 1st, 2013VIDEO
Michelle Chamuel impressed the judges with a fiery performance of Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl” on night three of “The Voice” blind auditions.
Adam Levine, Shakira and Usher all turned their chairs around in hopes of scoring the singer, who’s the front woman in the band Ella Riot.
In the end, Chamuel went with Team Usher.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring