Michelle Chamuel Sings “I Kissed a Girl,” The Voice Judges Like It! (VIDEO)
11:39 pm, April 1st, 2013VIDEO
Michelle Chamuel impressed the judges with a fiery performance of Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl” on night three of “The Voice” blind auditions.
Adam Levine, Shakira and Usher all turned their chairs around in hopes of scoring the singer, who’s the front woman in the band Ella Riot.
In the end, Chamuel went with Team Usher.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable