“Real Housewives” Star Michaele Salahi Possibly Kidnapped, Says Husband
1:18 pm, September 14th, 2011
Michaele Salahi may have been kidnapped, her husband fears.
Tareq Salahi has issued a statement indicating that he believes his wife, the White House party crasher and “Real Housewives of D.C.” star, “may have been kidnapped or abducted and [is] being held under duress and forced to tell persons, including authorities, she is okay.”
The Salahis allegedly last saw each other yesterday morning, after which Michaele is said to have gone missing.
Virginia law enforcement officials, however, do not believe there is credible evidence of an abduction.
The Warren County Sheriff’s Department reportedly received a phone call from Michaele, who said she was dealing with “family issues” and not in danger.
Tareq Salahi says his suspicions were raised after he also got a call from Michaele – at an unfamiliar Oregon number – claiming she was visiting her mother.
When a subsequent call to the mother revealed she had had no contact with Michelle, Tareq Salahi decided to go public with his concerns for her safety.
He says he is asking “desperately” for help, requesting that anyone who sees Michaele “contact the authorities to intervene.”
We hope this is all some kind of misunderstanding, and that everyone is safe — and that this is not a Salahi publicity stunt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His