Ballet Star Michaela DePrince Dances, Natasha Bedingfield Sings on DWTS
8:02 pm, April 24th, 2012VIDEO
First Position star Michaela DePrince showed off her beautiful dance skills on “Dancing with the Stars” on Tuesday.
The ballerina, a former war orphan from Sierra Leone, gracefully moved to Natasha Bedingfield‘s live performance of “Wild Horses.”
First Position, in theaters May 4, follows DePrince and other young dancers as they compete for prestigious scholarships.
Check out DePrince and Bedingfield’s performances below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!