Michael Todd of Coheed and Cambria Arrested for Armed Robbery Before Gig
8:44 pm, July 10th, 2011
Michael Todd of the rock group Coheed and Cambria was arrested for armed robbery after allegedly holding up a Walgreens this afternoon in Attleboro, MA.
According to law enforcement officials, Todd showed a pharmacist a note on his cell phone that said he had a bomb and then demanded pills.
He escaped by taxi with 6 bottles of painkillers.
Attleboro police later arrested the bassist at the Comcast Center, where Coheed and Cambria is scheduled to open tonight for Soundgarden.
He’s been charged with armed robbery and unlawful possession of narcotics.
An arraignment is scheduled for Monday.
Todd is being held on $10,000 bail.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95