Michael Phelps Won $100,000 Playing Poker in Las Vegas?
9:42 am, September 2nd, 2012
It was reported early Sunday that the winningest Olympian ever recently hit Las Vegas, and won $100,000 in one poker game.
Phelps supposedly scored the big win at Caesar’s Palace, before going out and partying, reported TMZ.
But the swimmer himself took to Twitter Sunday night to dispute the claim.
“I wish I won a 100k….,” Phelps wrote. “Haha not true tho:(”
Seems that Phelps’ time in Vegas was much more subdued than Prince Harry’s little bash.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Cordelia From Buffy The Vampire Slayer?