Michael Phelps Won $100,000 Playing Poker in Las Vegas?
9:42 am, September 2nd, 2012
It was reported early Sunday that the winningest Olympian ever recently hit Las Vegas, and won $100,000 in one poker game.
Phelps supposedly scored the big win at Caesar’s Palace, before going out and partying, reported TMZ.
But the swimmer himself took to Twitter Sunday night to dispute the claim.
“I wish I won a 100k….,” Phelps wrote. “Haha not true tho:(”
Seems that Phelps’ time in Vegas was much more subdued than Prince Harry’s little bash.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look