Michael Moore and Wife Kathleen Glynn Getting Divorced
11:10 am, July 19th, 2013
They have been married for 21 years.
The filmmaker is said to have filed a divorce petition in a Michigan court on June 21, claiming there was “no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved,” according to documents obtained by MLive.
Moore’s filing states that he and Glynn no longer live together.
The couple have no children.
Glynn has served as a producer for Moore movies such as “Bowling for Columbine” and “Fahrenheit 911.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet