Michael Moore and Wife Kathleen Glynn Getting Divorced
11:10 am, July 19th, 2013
They have been married for 21 years.
The filmmaker is said to have filed a divorce petition in a Michigan court on June 21, claiming there was “no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved,” according to documents obtained by MLive.
Moore’s filing states that he and Glynn no longer live together.
The couple have no children.
Glynn has served as a producer for Moore movies such as “Bowling for Columbine” and “Fahrenheit 911.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'