Michael Moore and Wife Kathleen Glynn Getting Divorced
11:10 am, July 19th, 2013
They have been married for 21 years.
The filmmaker is said to have filed a divorce petition in a Michigan court on June 21, claiming there was “no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved,” according to documents obtained by MLive.
Moore’s filing states that he and Glynn no longer live together.
The couple have no children.
Glynn has served as a producer for Moore movies such as “Bowling for Columbine” and “Fahrenheit 911.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?