Michael Lohan Fires Back at Rosie O’Donnell Over Lindsay Comments
2:29 pm, April 24th, 2012
Now the elder Lohan is defending Lindsay and blasting O’Donnell’s remarks.
Lohan tells Gossip Cop that O’Donnell is in no position to judge his daughter.
“He/she who is without sin, let them cast the first stone and judge not lest you be judged,” says Lohan, going on to note O’Donnell’s “failed marriage, two failed shows, slamming other celebs and high profile people. Please!”
He acknowledges, “My daughter and even I may have had our issues in life, but it’s about making things right and turning things around… I was and am the first one to point out my own faults, Lindsay’s and even others when we are wrong, but when we are not, I will fight tooth and nail for what’s right!”
Lohan continues, “In this case, Rosie, you are wrong. So why don’t you… just sit back. Shut up and see if Lindsay proves herself before blabbing your unwarranted opinions.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2