Judge Warns Michael Lohan: “You Even Dream About Her… You Will Go To Jail”
1:48 pm, October 26th, 2011VIDEO
One week after a furious judge revoked the younger Lohan’s probation for not following the rules of her court-mandated community service, a Florida judge ripped Michael Lohan for violating the restraining order designed to protect ex-girlfriend Kate Major.
At the bond hearing following Lohan’s arrest for alleged domestic violence, Judge Walter Heinrich slammed Lohan for ignoring the language in the restraining order, at one point asking his attorney, “Does he know how to read?”
“If you even dream about [Major] and you violate my order, you will go to jail,” he told Lohan.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey