Michael Lohan Charged After Alleged Beating of Fiancee
11:37 am, July 22nd, 2010
As Gossip Cop reported yesterday, Major told police that an argument with Lohan turned violent when he “shoved her over a chair” and then “kicked her in the face.”
Lohan allegedly said, “I am going to go back to jail because I am going to kill you!” Major says she now “very scared of Michael.”
Lohan has admitted he and Major argued, but denies he assaulted her.
He will be formally arraigned August 18.
Major has also taken out a restraining order against him, prohibiting Lohan from contacting her in any way. He also must surrender any firearms and cannot be involved in “any acts or threats of physical violence.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?