Michael Lohan Arrested Again After Jumping From Balcony & Trying to Escape
8:35 am, October 27th, 2011UPDATE
Michael Lohan has been arrested again, just hours after being released from a Tampa jail.
Lohan’s on-and-off girlfriend Kate Major called the Tampa police on Wednesday night, claiming he made a harassing call shortly after he was set free following a pre-trial hearing for domestic violence charges.
While the cops were at her condo, Lohan called yet again, violating Judge Walter Heinrich‘s order to leave Major alone.
The judge had warned Lohan, “If you even dream about [Major] and you violate my order, you will go to jail.”
Here’s where it gets even crazier.
When the police arrived at the Tampa motel where Lohan was staying, the often arrested dad of Lindsay Lohan tried to escape and jumped off a third-floor balcony, falling 34 feet to the ground.
He then attempted to hide behind some trees.
Following a short chase on foot, the police arrested Lohan and threw him back in jail.
But because of a foot injury from the jump, Lohan was then taken to a hospital.
Police believe booze and drugs were involved in the incident.
Lohan has had a long history of run-ins with Major.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank