Michael Lohan Arrested Again After Jumping From Balcony & Trying to Escape
8:35 am, October 27th, 2011UPDATE
Michael Lohan has been arrested again, just hours after being released from a Tampa jail.
Lohan’s on-and-off girlfriend Kate Major called the Tampa police on Wednesday night, claiming he made a harassing call shortly after he was set free following a pre-trial hearing for domestic violence charges.
While the cops were at her condo, Lohan called yet again, violating Judge Walter Heinrich‘s order to leave Major alone.
The judge had warned Lohan, “If you even dream about [Major] and you violate my order, you will go to jail.”
Here’s where it gets even crazier.
When the police arrived at the Tampa motel where Lohan was staying, the often arrested dad of Lindsay Lohan tried to escape and jumped off a third-floor balcony, falling 34 feet to the ground.
He then attempted to hide behind some trees.
Following a short chase on foot, the police arrested Lohan and threw him back in jail.
But because of a foot injury from the jump, Lohan was then taken to a hospital.
Police believe booze and drugs were involved in the incident.
Lohan has had a long history of run-ins with Major.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend