“Ugly Betty” Actor Killed Mom with Samurai Sword, Police Say
12:05 pm, November 23rd, 2010
Michael L. Brea, an actor who appeared on “Ugly Betty” and in the movie Step Up 3D, killed his mother with a samurai sword while screaming Bible passages early this morning.
Police say Brea took Yannick Brea hostage in their Brooklyn apartment before stabbing her multiple times, fatally.
Local news reports claim the woman was decapitated.
Neighbors heard the disturbance at around 1:30 a.m. and alerted authorities, who had to taser the younger Brea before taking him into custody and transporting him to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
According to a neighbor, Brea could be heard yelling, “Repent, Repent, Repent” during the incident.
No charges have been filed yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own