“Ugly Betty” Actor Killed Mom with Samurai Sword, Police Say
12:05 pm, November 23rd, 2010
Michael L. Brea, an actor who appeared on “Ugly Betty” and in the movie Step Up 3D, killed his mother with a samurai sword while screaming Bible passages early this morning.
Police say Brea took Yannick Brea hostage in their Brooklyn apartment before stabbing her multiple times, fatally.
Local news reports claim the woman was decapitated.
Neighbors heard the disturbance at around 1:30 a.m. and alerted authorities, who had to taser the younger Brea before taking him into custody and transporting him to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
According to a neighbor, Brea could be heard yelling, “Repent, Repent, Repent” during the incident.
No charges have been filed yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed