Accused Michael Jackson doc revives ill passenger on plane
3:58 pm, May 15th, 2010NEWS
The doctor accused of injecting the Propofol which allegedly led to the death of Michael Jackson, today helped revive a young woman who was completely unconscious on his US Airways flight from Houston to Phoenix.
Following an announcement on the flight that a fellow passenger had fallen ill and a doctor was needed, Dr. Murray sprung to action.
As Flight 641 was being diverted to Albuquerque for an emergency medical landing, Dr. Murray stabilized the passed out woman, who had a weak pulse, using IV equipment that was aboard the plane.
Gossip Cop will update as more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related