Michael Jackson Last Pic is Totally Sick
11:00 pm, June 26th, 2009
Gossip Cop understands arresting photos, but shame on the British edition of OK! and numerous other outlets around the world for broadcasting, printing and posting a picture of a seemingly lifeless Michael Jackson being worked on by paramedics.
It’s true we all look for exclusives, but this is an exclusive no one should want, let alone put out there for the world to see. It’s morbid and wrong. We defy anyone to find a legitimate reason to show a photograph of a dead celebrity (or a dead anyone). And to try to justify it when it’s nothing more than a cheap attempt to sell magazines, boost ratings, or increase traffic is nothing more than — as we say here — a cop out.
This is an offense Gossip Cop cannot overlook. If you’re aggravated by this assault to decency, file your complaint here, and join us in asking other media outlets to pull down this picture!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails