Michael Jackson’s Estate Reportedly Moves to Get Temporary Guardian for His Kids
12:11 pm, July 24th, 2012
The fight over Michael Jackson’s children is getting more intense.
According to a new report, the executors of the late King of Pop’s estate plan to go to court to secure a temporary guardian for Prince, Paris and Blanket since their current guardian, grandmother Katherine Jackson, has been away from home for more than a week amid family chaos and an alleged plot by her children to take control of the estate.
A lawyer for Tito Joe Jackson (better known as TJ), the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson and the three minors’ first cousin, will reportedly ask a probate judge to make him the temporary guardian, according to TMZ.
On Monday, TJ tweeted to Paris, “I know it’s completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you.”
Paris, Prince and Blanket are reportedly OK with TJ being picked as a temporary guardian.
TMZ says the petitioner is claiming that Katherine Jackson has been “effectively kidnapped” by her children, leading Michael’s own kids to be without proper supervision for the past nine days.
Gossip Cop will have updates on what’s become an increasingly ugly, complicated drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks