6:53 pm, June 22nd, 2010
SANTA MARIA, CA – MAY 13: Singer Michael Jackson gestures as he leaves the Santa Barbara County Courthouse after another day of proceedings in his child molestation trial May 13, 2005 in Santa Maria California. Jackson is charged in a 10-count indictment with molesting a boy, plying him with liquor and conspiring to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna