Michael J. Fox: I Do NOT Want Taylor Swift to Date My Son
4:34 pm, January 17th, 2013
After Tina Fey made a crack at the Golden Globes about the singer dating Fox’s son Sam (who was “Mr. Golden Globe”), the actor was asked what he thought about the idea.
He was not too keen on it.
At a book party in New York on Wednesday, Fox told Vulture, “No. No… Just back off.”
The legendary actor asked, “I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right?”
The blog then questioned Fox on how he would react if his son brought Swift over for dinner, and he responded, “I wouldn’t even know who she was.”
What do you make of Fox’s thoughts on Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker